Perham Health has announced the recipients of its Healthcare Career Scholarship. Each recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship to assist them in pursuing their degree in a healthcare related field. The scholarship is awarded to high school seniors or post-secondary students residing in the Perham Health service area.
• Greta Hillukka– Perham High School. Greta plans to pursue physical therapy at Mayville State University. Her parents are Dale and Molly Hilukka.
• Stella Raser– Stella is enrolled in the nursing program at North Dakota State College of Science. Her parents are Brennon and Jodi Raser.
• Joseph Reed– Perham High School. Joseph will attend Montana State University to study biomedical engineering. His parents are Jason and Tina Reed.
• Lacy Richter– Lacy attends the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities and is pursuing a degree in kinesiology. Her parents are Rich and Tammy Richter.
• Grace Mindermann– Grace attends M-State Wadena obtaining a degree in nursing. Her parents are Peter and Amy Mindermann.
In addition, the Sanford Health Network Scholarship which is funded by Sanford Health and Perham Health, awards a $2,000 scholarship to someone who has decided to make healthcare their career. Perham Health is happy to announce that Tim Fresonke is the recipient of the Sanford Health Network Scholarship. He attends the University of North Dakota in the physician assistant program.