Lake Region Electric Cooperative (LREC) is celebrating 85 years with their members on June 2, during its annual meeting.
This year LREC is bringing a few changes to the annual meeting, including two additional satellite locations, along with the ability to livestream the event from a smart device. The satellite venues will be the Frazee Community Center in Frazee and the Prairie Event Center in Parkers Prairie. Both satellite locations will be viewing the livestream of the primary meeting location in Fergus Falls at Life Church.
“We are so excited to host our annual meeting in-person again,” said CEO Tim Thompson. “By adding two additional locations, we are in a 25-mile radius of 98 percent of our members.”
During the meeting, members can ask LREC representatives questions, enjoy a meal, listen to live music by Tim Eggebraaten, learn about cooperative happenings, vote, and receive a $10 bill credit.
• 5 p.m.- Dinner begins at Life Church in Fergus Falls
• 5:30 p.m.– Dinner begins at the satellite locations in Frazee and Parkers Prairie
• 5:30 p.m.– Join the livestream www.lrec.coop/annualmeeting
• 5:30 p.m.– Live music by Tim Eggebraaten
• 6:30 p.m.– The 85th Annual Meeting starts
LREC asks that members please fill out a survey to indicate which meeting location they will be going to at www.lrec.coop/annualmeeting.