Offers students a simplified transfer pathway
Minnesota State Community and Technical College is pleased to announce a new alliance with Arizona State University to provide students a seamless transfer experience with the MyPath2ASU™ program.
MyPath2ASU allows students to take the steps needed, at the start of their college experience, to successfully plan their transfer to ASU, ensuring a smooth transition process and student success.
MyPath2ASU is a set of customized tools available to transfer students from accredited, U.S. regional institutions. These tools ensure a seamless transfer experience to ASU after earning credits or an associate degree from a community college or university and shortening the time to degree completion.
“This partnership makes it possible for M State students to pursue a bachelor’s degree of their choosing at ASU, without complication and with minimal credit loss,” said Carrie Brimhall, President of M State. “The collaboration is a great example of schools working together for the benefit of their students.”
ASU and M State work to promote educational degree pathways containing ground and online course offerings. These pathways ensure students’ courses are applicable toward a degree in their chosen major, minimizing the loss of credits when transferring.
Through the partnership, students will have access to personalized benefits that help them navigate the transfer experience, to include:
• End-to-end learner navigation through course-by-course guided pathways. There are more than 400 course-by-course guided pathways into immersion and online ASU degree programs.
• Ensured course applicability by assisting students in the selection of courses that apply to their associate degree and ASU bachelor’s degree.
• Guaranteed general admission to ASU and admission into MyPath2ASU major choice if all requirements are satisfied; some majors have additional or higher admission requirements.
• Self-service degree progress tracking through My Transfer Guide, minimizing loss of credit.
• A connected experience through personalized ASU communications to prepare academically and build a connection to ASU.
As a member of the Minnesota State system, M State serves more than 8,000 students in credit courses each year in over 80 career and liberal arts programs online and at its campuses in Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Moorhead and Wadena. By partnering with communities, the college also provides workforce development services and other responsive training programs.
For more information about M State, visit www.minnesota.edu.
For more information about the MyPath2ASU program, visit ASU’s Admissions website at www. admission.asu.edu/transfer/MyPath2ASU.