The Adopt-A-Class is back and partnerships have officially been announced for the 2022-2023 school year at New York Mills School. Organizers of the program want to thank the following businesses for volunteering to partner with the students at NY Mills Elementary School for the upcoming 2022-23 school year.
• Farmer’s Daughter Rustic Bakery- Pre-K
• Magnifi Financial (NYM)- kindergarten
• Dr. Rachel Grieger, DDS- kindergarten
• NYM Public Library- first grade
• Mills Country Market- first grade
• Designs By Tes- second grade
• Centennial Realty- second grade
• Farmers & Merchants State Bank- third grade
• Mills Locker Plant- fourth grade
• Mills Lanes- fourth grade
• Lake Country Home Care- fifth grade
• Brunswick (NYM)- fifth grade
• Lumber Depot- sixth grade
The goal of this project is to build relationships between NY Mills businesses, students, and the community. Adopt-A-Class invites the community into the school in support of teachers and their students.
By adopting a class (an entire grade), businesses form partnerships with specific grade levels by providing moral support and positive feedback to students. This partnership also allows students to learn about businesses in NY Mills and share their talents.
This program is intended to be an opportunity for grades to display art/classroom work at the business partnership, find unique ways to work together throughout the year, and possibly a chance for the students to visit their partnered business.
This partnership will be in effect for the remainder of the 2022-23 school year. People who would like to support any of the listed businesses in their partnership with their designated grade level, please reach out to that business.