TCHC awards five local scholarships
News | Published on January 4, 2023 at 4:36pm GMT+0000 | Author: Tucker Henderson0
The Tri-County Health Care Foundation awarded five area students with the Davis Family Nursing Scholarship. This scholarship supports students pursuing a career in healthcare. This year, each student received $2,579.93. Those recipients are:
• Savana Richter – Attending Minnesota State University Moorhead. She has been accepted into the accelerated MANE BSN program to work towards her career goal of being an RN.
• Cassandra Olson – Attending Walden University. Olson is the current Specialty Services Manager at Tri-County Health Care and plans to complete her master’s in nursing: specializing in executive nursing.
• Ally Albers – Attending Bethel University. She is pursuing a degree in nursing with the goal of becoming an RN.
• Elizabeth Smith – Attending Central Lakes College Brainerd for nursing.
• Stella Raser – Attending North Dakota State College of Science. She is in her second year of nursing, pursuing a career as an RN.
The Davis Family Nursing Scholarship was established as an endowment in 2010. This scholarship assists nursing students in an accredited program. Recipients are selected using a blind selection process. The award is made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, disability, or national origin.
Visit www.TCHC.org/foundation for more information about Foundation Scholarships.